How to Forecast Investment Growth?
When you see a market with what we call “yield variation” against norm, then it’s worth a look.
What is yield variation? Well, it’s when the current rental yield has a large variance compared to the 10-year average. It can either be positive or negative. When it’s positive, it indicates growth. This factor, coupled with supply and demand, was behind the fantastic result on this property for our client.
Data current as of 8 August 2018.
Property Type: Unit
Property Attributes: 2x1x1
Purchase Date: December 2012
Purchase Price: $238K
Latest Value: $392K
Equity Gain: $154K
Rent Now: $350 per week
Come along to a Property Investment Night and learn:
- Learn how to choose properties that can:
- Create wealth quickly
- Increase your cash flow
- Save you thousands of dollars in tax
- Help you get out of debt fast without compromising your lifestyle
- Learn to pay off your home loan faster
- Learn how to create financial security
- Learn ways to reduce your tax bill
- Learn about generating a passive income