National Mentoring Webinar Update
Sorting Facts from Fear
Wednesday, 1st April 2020
7.30pm AEDT (Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne)
Join Sam Saggers, CEO and Head Property Strategist, Jason Whitton, Founder and Chief Education Officer and Tabitha Bright, Head of Coaching at Positive Real Estate for a COVID-19 National Mentoring Webinar Update “Sorting Facts From Fear”.
Are you ready to work on your offensive and defensive strategy?
COVID-19 is propelling Property Investors into uncharted territory faster than ever before. It’s time to build our wealth strategy around changing market conditions.
Jump online for our first National Mentoring Webinar Update “Sorting Facts From Fear” to discuss:
- The knowledge economy and why it works so well for COVID-19
- The 5 cities plan and why it’s designed for days like this
- Joint venture buying and why fractionally investing together could give us a once in a lifetime opportunity
- How to bullet proof your assets and tenants
- How to reap massive rewards from the low rate environment we are about to enter
- Where to and where not to invest
- The biggest building undersupply Australia has ever seen is coming and where it will affect the most
- The stock market and its opportunities
Secure your Seat
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Copyright © 2001-2024 Positive Real Estate Pty Ltd.
ACL 4477275 | Corporate Licence 1217226
The information on this site, including statements, opinions and documents available on this site is for general information purposes only. It does not contain financial advice, and does not take into account your objectives, circumstances, or needs. Members and representatives of the Positive Real Estate are not licensed to give advice in relation to financial products, including Self-managed Superannuation Funds. You should obtain your own financial, taxation and legal advice before making any investment decision.