What Is the Secret Saving of Building
As an investor sometimes you really just want location… but it’s out of your budget, so what will you do?
One way is to save on stamp duty!
How? Well, when you buy land and construct a house, you only pay stamp duty on the land portionand not the total price.
If you were buying the completed property, you would pay on their combined value as it is on contract. This difference alone, in how you purchase, can save you as in this example, $8K in stamp duty.
You can also save up to $40K -$50K on average, get great growth and income in your preferred location, fitting within your budget.
- PURCHASE PRICE
- VALUATION NOV 2017
- EQUITY GAIN
INCREASE IN VALUE
HOW WE CHOSE THIS PROPERTY
- Blue-chip location
- Amazing amenity/location
- Capital growth prospects
- Sought-after suburb
- Proximity to the city
Come along to a Property Investment Night and learn:
- Learn how to choose properties that can:
- Create wealth quickly
- Increase your cash flow
- Save you thousands of dollars in tax
- Help you get out of debt fast without compromising your lifestyle
- Learn to pay off your home loan faster
- Learn how to create financial security
- Learn ways to reduce your tax bill
- Learn about generating a passive income