Terms & Conditions
- Ambassadors will be required to enter into an Agreement.
- Ambassadors are appointed with no promise of exclusivity.
- The Ambassador enters into an agreement for 12-months.
- Ambassadors will use their best endeavours to identify potential Mentoring Program and investment property purchasers.
- Ambassadors will be paid a referral fee for introducing clients to Positive Real Estate, that purchase a Mentoring Program membership and/or complete a property purchase and meet settlement conditions.
- Ambassadors will not make representations to any person about the Mentoring Program or a property if the representation is misleading, deceptive, untrue or incorrect.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time and without reason by giving the other party written notice.
- PRE reserves the right to change the amount of commission paid to the Ambassador at any time, on 14 days prior notice being provided.
- The Ambassador Agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland.
- The ownership of the clients will be with PRE at all times.
- Nothing in this Agreement is deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative relationship between Positive Real Estate and Ambassador. Ambassador are not able to and have no authority to bind Positive Real Estate in any way, and must not make representations on behalf of Positive Real Estate.